WANTED: HYDRAULIC SYSTEMS ENGINEER
Knowledge, skills and experience required:
- Qualifications or experience in hydraulic engineering.
- Knowledge of hydraulic fitting/engineering.
- Experienced fitter of hydraulic cylinders.
- IT Skills: Microsoft Office
- Hydraulic stystem design knowledge.
- Basic electrical knowledge
- Microsoft Visio knowledge.
- Solidworks experience.
This is a great opportunity for a keen creative hydraulic engineer looking to be part of an established but growing engineering company working in very exciting industries to include the SuperYacht sector. We design and manufacture all systems in house and have our own waterjet cutting facility, 3d design function, fabrication, CNC machine shop, hydraulic design, electrical design, paint shop and test. All functions are carried out in-house.
Initially this will be hands on hydraulic engineering role. The candidate will spend time working alongside engineering, design and production to learn the products and systems at Phoenix Hydraulics and Phoenix Marine Solutions.
The skills we will be looking for in the candidate will be:
- Hydraulic System Engineering, Manufacture & Trouble Shooting.
- Experienced Hydraulic Fitter/Maintenance engineer
- Hydraulic Cylinder build and Repair.
- On-site Servicing, Troubleshooting and commissioning.
- Ability to read Engineering Drawings
- Keen to move into sales/system design
This will be a role in which they can make a real difference, learn a specialist trade and feel the satisfaction of taking projects from enquiry through to completion. The role will be varied and will offer an unlimited amount of training and experience. The ideal candidate will be very keen to move into hydraulic system design or hone already present design skills.
Please email Elizabeth Noles, Director at email@example.com with your CV to be considered for this role.